Sunday, January 31, 2016

i Travel - Bacolod

This domestic travel was so last year but I still have to share for my readers to see what Bacolod City in Negros Occidental has to offer.  I need not say more, let my photos capture your sense of sight and relenting interest.  Hope you will enjoy my pictures as much as I relished that travel which was basically work-related but we were able to squeeze in some touristy activities.

Capturing the famous THE RUINS with night lighting.  Quite a breath-taking view.

 The Ruins is siuated a few minutes away outside Bacolod.  It is located in Talisay City, Negros Occidental.




 This is one of the many haciendas in Negros Occidental that we visited and toured around.






    The BALAY NEGRENSE is a museum in Silay City, Negros Occidental in the Philippines, showcasing the lifestyle of a late 19th-century Negrense sugar baron. Wikipedia
    AddressCinco De Nobyembre St., Silay City, 6116 


 Next stop - for Pasalubong!  We were brought to EL IDEAL in Silay City.



 Revisiting THE RUINS at daylight.  This time, I have to have photos with this beautiful ,antiquated and historical architecture.


Thanks to Danifer for the photos.

What I Wore:
t-shirt - Guess / magenta stretch pants - Melvin / pink blazer - Alturas Department Store in Tagbilaran, City / thong slippers -Melissa / bag - Coach / cap - from Las Vegas, U.S.A. / earrings - Color Stone / sunglasses - G. Country Mall Department Store


My favorite goodies from Bacolod City were from El Ideal.  I am sooo in love with how delicious is this Goat's Milk Barquillos and Special Piyaya, both only from El Ideal.


Travel and Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP