Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday Style: Black and White Kind of Day

Black and White is a forever color palette that I am so in love.


And when going to church to hear mass on Sundays or other days of the week, it is most appropriate to wear your best Sunday dress in a modest length and style, plus the color combination of black and white does not create optical distraction and imparts a classic, refined style.


I can always, and if everyday permits, wear black and white (head-to-toe) and which definitely will go on forever.


The appliques of the dress and the unique collar and that ribbon on the center attracted me to purchase the dress without hesitation.  Aside from having sewn in my favorite color, there is an intertwining of beauty and art in this lovely fashion piece.  I love embellishments and eccentricities in my clothes and I am certain that this dress can withstand years and years of fashion evolution.


What I Wore:
black and white dress with white butterfly appliques - Le Pucci
black sheer blouse underneath the dress - my closet
white pumps - Payless Shoes
sunglasses - G. Fiesta Mall Department Store
black straw hat - Cyecle
pearl drop earring - gifted by my mom


Live in style, everyday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP