Sunday, October 18, 2015

Trend Alert: Fringe Details for F/W 2015-2016


One of Fall/Winter 2-15-2016 Fashion Trend is about FRINGES.


Here's my take on this trend.  Actually, my selection is about the details.  You can find the fringe not on the entire apparel but rather on the hemlines on the sleeves and back of the top and on the hemline of the pencil skirt.


Denims are forever, would you agree?  But who can't resist the peculiarity of this denim skirt? With the stylishly cut and designed hemline and the fringe are twisted / curled for a very interesting finish, any fashionista would be anxious with a mischance.  I made some noise for this outfit by pairing my denim with saturated multicolored pieces - that cute and embellished knit sweater and my equally splashy pair of wedges.


I scored this top for almost two years and only until now that I took the perfect chance to wear it.  The turquoise top with fringe details has a length that reaches right on top of the waistline of my jeans which made me quite uncomfortable.  So I wore a longer dress-blouse underneath with a fluted hemline in sheer fabric to cover my waist-hip portions.


What I Wore:
sequined knit sweater - Cyecle / denim pencil skirt with curl fringe hemline - Lee Kwan / wedge - Mangga Dua Square in Jakarta, Indonesia / sunglasses and watch - G. Fiesta Mall / flower earrings - from Singapore


What I Wore:
blouse with fringe on the sleeves & back - M. Sixteen  / white dress-blouse - Acidic Flower by Uniq / denim jeggings - Jag/ white pumps - Payless / sunglasses - Aldo / scarf - Chic Vintage / earrings - Siam Night Street Market






Live in style. everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP