Saturday, September 19, 2015

Trend Alert: The 70's Fashion for F/W 2015-2016

One of F/W 2015-2016 trend is channeling the 70's fashion.  




Though designers take it with a mod twist, I have opted to retain that 70's vibe with this fashion piece that I have scored from one of my vintage-store-hopping sessions.


Fall/ Winter 2015-2016 Fashion Trend #1: 1970s Are Big Again


The print says it all.  The pattern on the fabric is a kaleidoscopic reminiscence of the 70's fashion.   




This fashion piece can double as a poncho and a cover-up for beach / lake / spring / waterfalls outings.



For this particular outing, as we were out  and about the southern part of Cebu, "chasing waterfalls" - I opted to wear something oversized and easy-breezy, hence, this poncho which I wore as a dress.


What I Wore:
poncho dress (also cover-up) - vintage / slippers - Rider Sandals / sunglasses - from Las Vegas / scarf - The Landmark Makati


Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP