Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm On My Second Year

Days do indeed glide fast, I've almost forgotten that it's been 729 days since I started this humble space in the net.  I Dress-Up and Sleep blog is turning 2 tomorrow! 
The red color has been associated with birth anniversaries, so I'm wearing red to celebrate my 2nd blogging year!
I have less to say this time.  I'm just grateful that I have 13 followers and I'm enjoying this chance to share my interests with totally perfect strangers.  

Trend Alert:
the bib necklace has been a fashion statement since 2011 to present
The BIB Necklace is available for sale HERE.

about the outfit:
red plaid pleated vintage dress - thrifted & revamped / red suede pumps - SM Parisian / red belt - XOXO / bib swallow necklace - Chic Vintage / sunglasses - Forever XXI, Thailand

1 comment:

WAKE-ME-UP