Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Playing with my Black and White Hats

Tonight is the last night of the Christmas Nights Bazaar.  Bye for now to my booth partners, don't know when will we meet again.  Rest assured I'm just a text message away.
I'm quite melancholic...  going to the bazaar after work, every night for the last 25 days has been then part of my (our) daily routine.  And now, that routine has ended, drastic culmination and business at the bazaar has put into halt too.  F.y.i. business is going on at the web ... cyEcle is always available online, plus the unveiling of I DRESS UP is scheduled on the first of January 2012. 

I'm sharing here tonight two of the "little" hats, as I love to call them, that were displayed at the booth for sale.  
Meet BLACK (colored black) and WINTER (colored white).







wearing: black long top - random / plaid leggings - random / black patent wedge - MKNY / hats - cyEcle / white watch - Fossil / multi-colored thin bangles - from India gifted by my boss / gray pearl-chain necklace - gifted by my boss / embellished bib necklace - Get Laud gifted by my sister

I'm encouraging you ladies to start your own hat collection!  
Buy your hats from cyEcle

My Limited Edition Hats will be posted at cyEcle and in this blog soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP