Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fashion Experiment: 2 Ways to Wear a Shift Dress

It was a play afternoon with my niece.  We played Dress-Me-Up, AGAIN.  I love playing with her because she follows my 'commands' and she is  my little cute photographer and muse.

Fashion Experiment: 2 Ways To Wear a Shift Dress

the red cotton shift dress, originally in long sleeves but have it altered

1.) worn as skirt 2.) worn as dress underneath an open top

 wearing: red shift dress- thrifted; black batwing peasant top - thrifted; yellow shoes - Hammerhead; black hat - G. Fiesta

wearing: red shift dress - thrifted; blue green top - h-m-d from sis; blue green hobo bag with metal handle - gifted from cousin in London; while chain belt - Mendrez; sunglasses - SM Naga City; denim clogs -Maze at Ayala Center


and my photographer - the new endorser of Get Laud hehehe
and by the way this little gem will be turning three on August 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP