Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ode to Fashionistas: B.E.E. Inspired

It has been a week that I went loco over the amazing daily outfit posts of a blogger calling herself B.E.E. which stands for Blair Elise Eadie. 
"Pictures are louder than words": that simply describes her blog.  She seems to be an expert on mixing and matching, layering and more-is -indeed-still-ok theory (when it comes to apparel and accessories). Her style is echtly fashionable but essentially wearable.  

She simply inspires me to maximize whatever is inside my closet.











She is one true epitome of fashion.
  
pictures via Atlantic-Pacific

Geez,I got so overwhelmed  with all her pictures from the latest to the very first post so without hesitation I emailed her and asked her some fashion-related questions.  To my dismay, but I do understand very well that she is a very occupied person, she was unable to reply my Q's. But the fact that she took time to reply to my e-mail made me feel elated and flattered. See below her brief and honest e-mail:
"Thank you so much for your e-mail.  Unfortunately I only commit to a small number of interviews a month, since I run my blog as a side hobby and want to ensure that I spend quality time on each interview.  I hope you understand and I am so flattered you like the blog.  I hope you are having a great week!!"
Best,
Blair
 
 Btw, this commences my new posting series: 
Ode to Fashionistas

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP