Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's the SHOE that Counts

I must admit, I indulge myself in shoes. 
Shoes, generally refers to any types of footwear may it be pump, flat, mule, espadrille...
and the list continues. 
My fetish with shoes somehow revolve around
wedges and flats and sometimes kitten-heeled pumps. 
I go for really 'beautiful perfect',comfy and yet rightly-priced pairs.
For this post, I am showcasing my pretty, according to my judgment, shoes,
 they're quite not-so-new (don't want to call them old),
and have been worn several times with utmost care.

pale pink patent leather round-toe flats with faux jewel stones from Leaveland

white patent leather pointed flat sling-back from Leaveland

Jeepman coral patent leather with plastic buckle bow rubber flats
bought at Metro Expo Sale in Singapore

eggplant patent leather round-toe flats with tiger-print and faux gold chain detail from Janeo


olive heeled mary jane from Celine
zebra-print with bow ballerina flats from a Chinese shoe shop

heeled cobalt step-in with faux gold detail from Metro Gaisano

berry 'Cyprus' Crocs platforms bought in Singapore by my dear sister


And when I travel, I always make sure that I bag home a new pair of shoes.
It has been a habit, deeply rooted into my senses. 
And when my sister travels the globe, of course,
a new pair of good shoes for the baby sister is number one on her shopping list.
Thanks, ditse!
Are you a SHOE-lover?

5 comments:

  1. hi :)
    thanks for the nice comment and adding me in your blog roll. i love your photos in this entry (plus of course, the shoes) so artsy :) see ya around

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a whole bunch of colorful shoes. mine's mostly the neutrals :D
    very nice collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. couldn't agree more!!!
    It's shoes that make the statement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. on ching: - i am fond of anything with vibrant colors and shoes that could match the colors from my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a total shoe lover!! my favorites are the ones with leopard :)

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WAKE-ME-UP