Sunday, May 23, 2010

Barbie Saturday

It was a good day to rest from a week-long stresses...'cause it was Saturday, however, 
we were obliged to report for work, to do some cutting and cutting - literally.
But before leaving for work, I spent a little time toying my bratty Barbie (given by a friend, thanks Emely!) 
and took morning pictures with her.
I still enjoy having dolls and stuff toys on my bed, and they do sleep beside me.


I've known that there's this House of Barbie in Shanghai, China...  wish I could go there.

on me:
tiered plaid/stripe top; fuchsia pleated skirt; berry Crocs 'Cyprus' platforms bought in Singapore by sis; Cozy Balloons watch from Swatch bought in Geneva, Switzerland by sis; rainbow star bracelet

then, i decided to change my outfit, ready to accomplish my tasks.


on me:
tiered plaid/stripe top; gray shrug gift  from London; rolled-up denim; pink patent rubber Jeepman flats bought in Singapore by me; sling bag; Cozy Balloons watch from Swatch bought in Geneva, Switzerland by sis; rainbow star bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP