Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The Look For Less: Series 1 - Thrift, Discount and Gift

I shop for fashion items anywhere and anytime, as long as I have money in my pocket. 
 I splurge but I am better at haggling and best at fashion-treasure finding.

This post will be the first in a new series which I call: The Look For Less

Series 1 - Thrift, Discount and Gift


I find my ensemble worth a thousand pesos, minus the jewelry.  
Do you agree?  But the truth is, this look is worth less than Php 600.00, excluding the jewelry.  

My look is a great example of the Look for Less.  

How to achieve a Look for Less? 

Wear thrift, buy in discounted prices and warmly accept gifts!


Smart shopper tips for the fashion savvy :

1. There is nothing wrong with wearing THRIFT clothing.  Just be meticulous with your hauling adventures and haggle if you can.

2. Items on sale are spectacular fashion finds, especially those with DISCOUNTs above 50%, keep mastering the skill of searching the cream of the crop fashion items at a cheaper cost.

3. We received GIFTs on special occasions like birthdays and on Christmas Day.  But definitely there are random days in our lives when we receive gifts from our loved ones like from family, in my case, my mom and my sister are spontaneously generous.


Cost of my outfit:
dress - Php 20 (thrift with tag), shoes - Php 299 (sale); stretch belt - Php 99 (sale); sunglasses - Php 129; South Sea pearl earrings and gold chain bracelet with South Sea pearl bling jewelry  - Php _ _0,000++ ( but free since it's a gift!)


 What I Wore:
retro dress - thrifted // peep-toe wedge shoes - Mags // black stretch belt with gold details - SM Accessories // sunglasses - SM Kids Department Store // South Sea pearl earrings and gold chain bracelet with South Sea pearl bling jewelry - gifted by my mom


Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP