Thursday, October 8, 2015

Cafe Chronicles: Hello Kitty House in Bangkok

The morning itinerary for Day 4 of our Bangkok 10-2014 vacation with my forever travel buddy, was decided the day before Day 4 came.  Why so?  Hello Kitty House was an amazing discovery we have made the day before Day 4 while we were strolling inside the newly renovated Siam Square.


Can you just imagine how ecstatic I was with this discovery?! I was too eager that time to get inside the cafe when we passed by, but it was to crowded then, so my forever travel buddy suggested we come back really early in the morning the next day as early birds, so that I can capture pretty and people-less photos inside the cafe.  And yes, it was indeed one brilliant suggestion!


I was dumbfounded upon entry to the cafe.  The Hello Kitty House exuded with #cutenessoverload and everything was a delight to my sense of sight. The interior design was delicately nostalgic of my salad days. Pink perfection and adorable" kawaii-ness" was consistently maintained floor to ceiling. To describe the place in one word: AWESOME.

Turn your head up and you'll see this gigantic image lighting up the ceiling at the ground floor of the house.







The stairs - going up and going down.


This view below will greet you when you step foot on the second floor of the Hello Kitty House.


The second floor provided more table and chairs for tete-a-tete and group dining.  The ceiling imparted a fantastic and artistic view.



The cute "intruder", lol. Such a bubbly kid.


And we found this pretty fancy nook, so we opted to lounge here to drink and eat our sweets.



I love the look and taste of this strawberry smoothie and the cutesy cake was toothsome.




After our snacks, we decided to go to the underground level, to check our what was in there.  That level was actually for the Hello Kitty Shop and Hello Kitty Spa.



 HELLO KITTY HOUSE
is located at SQ-1 @ Siam Square, Pathum Wan, Bangkok, Thailand


My visit to the Hello Kitty House in Bangkok did inspired me to discover and taste the goodies of themed cafes wherever I may be.  What I had in mind then, was of course to start the search in my own hometown, Cebu City.


On your vacation to Bangkok, take time to drop by Hello Kitty House, and remember to take snapshots, everything you see there are absolutely  "instagram-mable".


Travel and Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP