Saturday, October 10, 2015

Bangkok Diary 10-2014: Day 4 - Revisiting Bangkok Art and Culture Centre

"BACC, here I am again!", I uttered upon entering the doorsteps of the colossal art building. What a terrific way to close Day 4 of our Bangkok trip last October 2014.



I have always been declaring my love for art, as seen HERE and HERE.  That is why I make sure that I must include in our itinerary an art gallery.  After our dinner at Fumi Japanese Cuisine in MBK Center, we headed to Bangkok Art and Culture Centre.


The various contemporary works of art in BACC always amazes me.  I am so into art that any form displayed have astonished me. My cravings for the arts are quenched inside this gallery.

Captured together here was the lady guard on duty.


















On your next trip to Bangkok, be sure to spare time and visit Bangkok Art and Culture Centre which is located at 939 Rama 1 Road, Pathum Wan, Bangkok, Thailand.  Opens Tuesday - Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. but close on Mondays.

Travel, Visit an art gallery and Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP