Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday Style: Vintage Amor

A dress is always the perfect fashion piece when going to church to hear  and celebrate the Sunday mass.  The dress must be with a length that is on or below the knee, and can even go as long to reach the ankles, ultimately for the purpose of modesty and respect to the holy place and solemn activity.

  
SUNDAY STYLE: 
Vintage Amor

I scored this seemingly vintage dress from one of my-vintage-thrift store -hopping sessions. F.Y.I,
 I love anything vintage-y.  


The dress is pretty decent with the semi-turtleneck style of the neckline and the sleeves are long which completely clothed my upper extremities.  The details of the dress, not to mention the pretty pleats on the skirt portion, is a mix of complexity and daintiness, which reminded of circa 1920's-1930's.


As I am a firm believer and "implementor" of monochromatic style, I am certainly loving this BEIGE + TAN color scheme.  


Are you a fan of vintage clothing?

What I Wore:
dress- vintage / shoes - MNG / belt - Shok Department Store / sunglasses - SM Kids Department Store / pearl drop earrings - gifted by my mom


Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP