Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sigh Style Tips - Date in Style - Coffee Shop

I have been hooked to drinking coffee a decade ago. But my forever travel buddy had re-ignited my dormant love for anything brewed since last quarter of 2014.  Locally, Bo's Coffee is my choice since aside from being a 100% Filipino owned company, the origins of the their coffee are from the Philippines' vast natural resources.


Few months back, we spent most of our free time, after doing errands, on a coffee date.  And among those days, I am finally doing a post about my outfit in one of our tête-à-tête with a cup of hot latte and cold frappe.


Sigh Styles Tips:
What to Wear on a Coffee Date?

 I always take pleasure on coffee dates. For one, i love coffee (now!) and second, time seems to slow down while sipping on our choice of coffee preparation and talking almost about anything from Lee Kuan Yew to #aldub #aldenrichards.


For this coffee date, I wore my oversized lace top with a black camisole underneath and paired with a well-fitted (not too tight nor loose) stretch pencil skirt in this year's color of the year - marsala.  I twisted the skirt's slit and placed it in front to provide ease on my strides. Completed the outfit with my trusted white and gold platforms that I purchased in Hong Kong and toted the oversized Kate Spade New York bag that was gifted by sister last Christmas from her vacation in New York City.

When on a  coffee date, remember - always be chic but make sure to snuggle on your comfy yet still dressy outfit.

What I Wore:
lace top - Cyecle / stretch pencil skirt - vintage / bag - Kate Spade New York / sunglasses - SM Kids Department Store / platforms - from Hong Kong / silver bangles - gifted by my mom /earrings - from Siam Street Night Market in Bangkok


Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP