Sunday, December 22, 2013

Bangkok, The 2nd Time Around

I have never imagined to be able to step back again on the soils of the land of smiles - Thailand. And I went there, 2nd time around, last October 28-31 for the In-Cosmetics Asia expo 2013.

Enjoy my photos, as much as I enjoyed their wonderful city.


Outside Bangkok Art and Culture Center

At Jim Thompson House in Bangkok

My favorite Thai actress - ANNE THONGPRASOM at Madame Tussauds Wax Musuem

a sculpture outside Bangkok Art and Culture Center

Photo-taking with my Thai Channel 7 "lakorn" princess - Min Pechaya Wattanamontree


At Siam Discovery in Siam, Bangkok


Mr. Einstein at Madame Tussauds Wax Musuem in Siam Disocvery


Vintage van at Bangkok Art and Culture Center

Camouflaging with a street art in Siam Square, Bangkok.


Authentic Tom Yum soup, my favorite.  Tasted it in my favorite restaurant in Bangkok.



 Wax figure of Katy Perry at Madame Tussauds



Who owns this?  Just another pick-up truck. :)

Hope you enjoyed.  Til my next trip.

Would love to go back to Thailand...the soonest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP