Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Apparel Rewind


It is expected that an individual with high inclination to fashion has lots and lots of fashion items from clothes, to shoes, to bags, to accessories.  Do you agree?  Hopping from one blog to the other, my prior statement becomes undoubtedly true. I really admire fashion bloggers who find time to re-use their clothes or shoes and give them a fashion rewind.  These kind of bloggers are the ''true'' and real fashionistas. 

Despite having a number of clothing, I always have the time to re-wear anything from my closet.  I do not have sponsors to provide me outfits, I basically rely from my pocket. :) 

I am always in love with black and white.

"Black and white is eternal.  Never boring, never fading, always amazing." -- sigh

You may have seen the black and white floral print top in this post HERE.

I already have worn this maxi pencil skirt HERE.



I've really gained weight, and it makes me downhearted.


There is this one fashion blogger from the U.S.A. that I so admire as she is a real fashionista who takes time to rewind her outfits.  

-- Apologizing for the grainy photos. --

Meet Blair of ATLANTIC PACIFIC

 the SKIRT


the GLADIATOR SANDAL
the PEPLUM TOP


the "BONJOUR" STRIPED TOP

the GOLD and BLACK BELT

Do you take time to rewind your outfits?
Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP