Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Escape to Manila - The Outfits

There was no fun dressing during this trip.  My clothes were all about comfort and convenience and of course considering that it should cover-up more skin to beat the possible extreme heat.  
Anyway, I took advantage of a mini fun shoot courtesy of my cutie photographer (remember my niece? the little three-year old?) every morning, during our 2-day vacation.  

First morning, 
here's what I wore  indoor ( inside the room of the condotel where we stayed)
 about the outfit:
abstract tiered dress top - G. Fiesta / blazer - NCCC Mall, Davao / black twill short (underneath the top) - random / yellow patent leather hybrid flats - Hammerhead / necklace - Aizilym / sunglasses - SM Naga City / watch - Fossil
Then transformed my outdoor outfit into this (see below) while strolling around Luneta Park and posing in front of Dr. J. Rizal's monument
 I just added my spandex floral print top over my abstract tiered dress top, then threw in my trusted black leggings.

Second morning: 
my indoor outfit
 about the outfit:
spandex graffiti dress top - bazaar find / black chiffon top - I Dress Up / yellow patent leather hybrid flats - Hammerhead / sunglasses - Fossil
 I only brought one pair of shoes to save weight and space in my baggage.  My sister booked us with light fare tickets. :-(

Here's my outdoor outfit on the second day.  
Just put on my plaid leggings then off we went to hear mass at San Agustin Church in Intramuros.

2 comments:

WAKE-ME-UP