Monday, December 26, 2011

Yesterday Was Christmas Day

I do not have a favorite Christmas song, but I sort of wish that someday I can sing this song, when real snow falls down on my head.

Let It Snow! 
( an excerpt )Sammy Cahn, Jule Styne

Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.


Anyway, we spent some hours at the bazaar last night.  Good that it did not rain on Christmas day, and the evening stars were brightly shining, but still no signs of snow, lol.

I tagged along my niece for some picture taking around IT Park.  But I was quite disheartened with my photos,  but then i'm still sharing the grainy output.


I'm sooo loving animal prints!, and this print is trending in the fashion world.

Continued the photo-taking at home. :-P




 wearing: animal print dress top - Island City Mall @ Bohol / black twill shorts underneath the top - random / striped chiffon with chain belt - Genevieve Gozum / black lace vest - thrifted / black platforms with animal print sole - Korean Shoe shop / sunglasses - Forever 21 / white watch - Fossil / black bead bracelet - Aizilym / faux gold rings - 138 / diamond ring - gifted by mom / bag - Guess

What's your Christmas Day soundtrack?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP