Monday, December 19, 2011

The Cat in My Dress

I am too preoccupied  the past few days... busy with work and business.  But I am not complaining nor admitting that I am stressed.  I am neither stressed nor tired.  I love the energy that I possess now that helped me endure all my tasks.  I enjoy being busy than doing nothing at all and than being just in plain R&R state.

I am too happy to declare that I have somehow passed it all... the "stresses", so they say.  I am so hyped-up, with all the activities I have been doing to and fro, starting the last two weeks of November up to the last week of this month.  I am addicted to being a busy-bee.

In this post, I am wearing my "CAT" dress.  Love this dress that I thrifted a few months back.  Black and white is the color combination I don on this look.  Had this picture taken after we went to hear the Simbang Gabi mass last Sunday.

wearing: CAT dress - thrifted / black leggings - random / studded shoes - G.Fiesta / sunglasses - SM Naga City / white hat with black tie on crown - cyEcle

And sharing here the pics of the top 3 fashion bloggers' visit at WAGW  here in Cebu City.

 Camille Co and Kryz Uy

 Laureen Uy

Laureen with my niece.

Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP