Monday, October 10, 2011

Fashion Beat: Countdown by Beyonce

At first it was about the HAT.  


That pretty black and white hat that Beyonce don on her music video for the latest single COUNTDOWN.


Then, the lyrics of the song hit me.

Oh, killing me softly and I'm still falling
Still the one I need, I will always be with you
Oh, you got me all gone, don't ever let me go
Say it real loud if you fly
If you leave me you're out of your mind

There's ups and downs in this love
Got a lot to learn in this love
Through the good and the bad, still got love
Dedicated to the one I love, hey

Ladies, if you love your man show him you the fliest
And there is the fashion...







pics via the music video as seen in youtube

This commences my series of post on why music is a form of outlet for fashion.  
There's no doubt these arts don't clash.  
More to come.

Meanwhile, you can watch and enjoy the full video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP