Monday, October 24, 2011

Baby's Day Out

Another weekend of October, and another baby's day-out Sunday.  My niece is quite regularly spending her weekends with us.  And we love it, though.  Went off to Ayala and had some fun moments with our baby.
She insisted us to take pictures of her, and in exchanged of our efforts, she demanded me to pose and she acted as my photographer again.  

Here are the photos that she took...see, how awkward my poses are. :-(




Say hello, hi, to my cutie photographer.  She's such a little star in the making.  She oozes with wits and confidence and she's just 3.

This baby needs to practice her smiles. tsk tsk tsk


wearing: printed pants - thrifted Moschino; red camisole - random; black cropped top with gold buttons - thrifted; PVC peep-toes - MSE; black sling bag - Fila; necklace with "D" pendant - Shanghai, China find;  black watch - Nike

It was a feast to my eyes, seeing this hat display by Rustans.


Do you have a favorite niece?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP