Thursday, June 30, 2011

Trend Alert: Macramé

Spent a day at home, gave myself a break (actually I was sick) 
and got to babysit my also sick niece (my cousin's 2-year old precious gem)

 Here's what we did to unwind and re-charge:
we played 'dress-me-up'
and
me donningF21's trend update - MACRAMÉ

 wearing: polka dot top - random; favorite black twill shorts - random; maize knit (macrame) top - thrifted; black belt - G.Fiesta; black peep-toe bejeweled patent leather shoes - Mags @ SM; black hat - G. Fiesta

books and magazines that I read

 say Hi to my little and cutie photographer

Wore this trend one time while out and about shopping at the metro with my family.
wearing: favorite black twill shorts - random; maize knit (macrame) top - thrifted; black dress top - random; maize bag - Secosana; maize +floral wedge - Figlia; necklace with owl pendant - Forever XXI, Bangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP