Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shoes for March and April 2011

I'd rather buy shoes than bags.  
So I shop some new pairs for my feet last March and on the first week of the month of April.

MARCH
love this peep-toe, kitten-heeled black patent leather pumps with uber embellishments
from MAGS.  i always love to shop for shoes at MAGS in SM Cebu
Even though it's an inch bigger of my size I didn't ignore the chance, it's the last pair for size 6

see how the details illuminate... the magic of photo editing
worn this first at CamSur
this pic was taken on the sands of the man-made lake at CWC

pointed white patent-leather flats bought on sale at Leaveland

APRIL

Went to Manila last week after a 4-day convention at CamSur
So I got the chance to shop at 168, my first exposure there.
Bought this yellow patent leather pumps for Php 150. 

And of course, we didn't miss dropping by at MOA.  I was looking for the Forever 21 shop but the guard said the shop has already transferred (i didn't ask where).  So I looked around for some goodies at SM Department store.  Almost all shoe brands at SM are available here in Cebu except for MATTHEWS.  I haven't really seen this brand here in the city.  All their shoes are so pretty and some prices had yellow tags (that means ON SALE!) I got one pair, a multi-colored wedge, heeled but comfortable.  It was originally at Php 1,799 but I got it for Php 1,499.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP