Sunday, April 17, 2011

100th Post

I have to believe that this is my 100th post... and it is about fashion. 
It has been a year and two months after unveiling my fashion-travel-food blog, and congratulations to myself for having four followers (since some of them "un-followed" for reasons I do not know and will not mind of knowing:
maybe I am too boring to follow or I am simply an uninteresting person, lol!
I do not really care at all.  What my heart and head desires is that as long I can freely express my fondness with fashion, share my travel adventures and views in life, I am super a-ok with it.  BIG Thanks to Eunice of Legally Pinay, gwapapearl247, Missy Shugah Pauline of Thrifty Fashionista and iam lhet  for being consistent followers and for not giving me up.





wearing: over-sized peach-pink top - thrifted, black pencil skirt with embroideries - random
peach flat embellished peep-toes - MAGS-SM City Cebu, belt - random, sunglasses- SM Naga City

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP