Monday, June 21, 2010

Wedge and Everything-In-Between

I visited www.shiekhshoes.com and was amazed that most of their goodies are on sale!  
I grabbed the chance to go over their collection of pretty footwear. 
I'm glad my sister is in Lexington, Kentucky for 2 weeks
--- why? ---
I emailed her to order for me a pair of casual wedge and a dress platform. yippie!

Here are the shoes that I so adore.
Of course, shoe list no. 1: wedge ---in white, pink / fuschia , and black.
I got attracted also with their multi-colored sandals.

classic white, espadrilles, wedge, platforms, mostly between 4-4.5" heels

fuschia, pink, baby pink wedge, espadrille, platforms, high heels

black&white (C.L.E.A.N. Fashion staple) in all sort of print&pattern
pump, peep-toe, mary jane

I am in doubt if I can maintain my balance and poise on these super heels
(in my opinion since I most prefer kitten-heeled footwear)


black + gold/silver + studs =  beautiful perfect
platform pumps, booties, gladiator, flat

multi-colored, nice?


more of white, so clean

The following pictures are the pair of shoes that I will be 'owning' 2-weeks from now. lol!
All shoes in this blog post are from shiekhshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP