Monday, March 1, 2010

i Travel - Asia

I get to step on the soils of our neighboring Asian countries with the opportunities(?) I am compelled to acknowledge from work.  I had many 'firsts' during those travels.


SINGAPORE - October 2009 , a safe and clean country to sojourn

--- first time on a ferris wheel (Singapore Flyer) ---

--- first time to taste durian fruit ---
--- over-over display of golden bling-blings ---

HONG KONG - October 2007, so-so place to shop

---- ship on land is actually a mall (Whampoa) ---

SHANGHAI,  CHINA - October 2007, seat for splurging

--- first time to travel abroad ---

- Yuyuan Garden -
I was most of the time capturing my images through the mirror...poor me

more travel pics at flickr.com (ciri fashstyl)

This post opens my collection of photos from travels, domestic and abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP