Sunday, February 28, 2010

C.L.E.A.N. Fashion Advocacy







We are eligible to our own fashion inclinations but C.L.E.A.N. Fashion is what I sired and postulated and hence, becomes my passion:





What it is to be C.L.E.A.N.?




C - olor coordination does not imply head-to-toe matching. A touch of one hue in two or three items of your ensemble is reasonable. Being monochromatic is a feast to the eye.

L - ess is more, I am a minimalist.  I am not fond of over accesorizing.

E - legance, exuding class and chic

A - lluring, dressing up must appeal and fascinate both the eyes and mind

N - eatness,  and a focus on proportion and fit , equates being systematically fashionable


C.L.E.A.N Fashion, A style with sense

I'm in search for 'everyday' people that epitomize this advocacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAKE-ME-UP